Monday, November 16, 2009

Any horrible skin cancer/tanning stories?

i have one doll and this is not a lie,a girl"very rich and stuck up"couldnt figure out why she smelled so bad all the time after showering and putting on clean clothes every day,well it seems she was going tanning all the time and the lighting from the beds cooked her insides ,this was years ago i was in 8th grade doll and i am 34 now so i would not reccommend anyone to fake bake,do it all natural like me i can live through the winter w/ out a tan

Any horrible skin cancer/tanning stories?
I know I am a little off topic, but did you ever used ringtones off the net?





I just found this site about ringtones, could you take a look please:


http://www.lyrics4fun.com/ringtones/ring...
Reply:Funny you should ask... I am a White Anglo Saxon female with African American elbows and heels. Note to self: Do not attempt to apply self tanning cream after consuming what feels like a thousand alcoholic beverages! (My head is very delicate right now...)

bleeding heart

No comments:

Post a Comment