Friday, November 20, 2009

Are there any self tanning products that really work and don't look fake?

The Johnson's and Johnson's fake tanning moisturizer that you put on every day to bring up a light but real looking tan works well for me - although i do get the odd streak! Also the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze gives a really nice shimmer and comes up quite quickly. Piz Buin is also really good! I guess you'll just have to try a couple and see which works best for you! Hope that helps =)

Are there any self tanning products that really work and don't look fake?
I have used Loreal's Sublime Glow. It worked fine and was only about $7 a bottle. But I thought it had a funny smell once it was on me. I always thought maybe other people could smell it on me too. But it did add a bronzed look to my skin without looking orange or streaky.

yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment