Friday, November 20, 2009

What is the best tanning moisturizer?

that has absolutely no hint of orange..


i tried some before and they all left me looking very dark and disgusting :(

What is the best tanning moisturizer?
Aveeno has a fine line of tanning moisturiers. They work really well. The color just doesn't go on all at once or anything, so you don't have to worry about a mess between your fingers and toes. Color gets more and more noticable everyday. And it doesn't dry out your skin either. It's a very nice lotion, it's not greasy or anything. I have VERY sensitive skin, and from the moment I bought it I was expecting to break out in a huge rash. But to my suprise I didn't. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Reply:I forget the name, but Jergen's has a good moisturizer that slowly builds up a tan/glow over a week. I've never had a problem with it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment